SPA: Security and Provacy in Applications
- Background and Goals
- Topics of Interests
- Program Committees
- Instructions of Authors
- Important Dates
- Paper Submission
- Contact Us
Prof. Nikolaos Bourbakis, Wright State University, USA
You are kindly requested to address the following issues immediately,
as IEEE may be slow in responding to help requests.
Important Notice for Authors of Accepted Papers:
All Accepted Papers are required to pass IEEE PDF eXpress PDF Check by JULY 20, 2016 (Firm Deadline) in order to be included in the IEEE Xplore-compliant CD
Step by Step Instructions:
Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org (open June 23, 2016)
- First-time users: Click “New Users-Click Here”, enter 39952X for the Conference ID, your e-mail address and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted. Check that the contact information is still valid and click Submit.
- Previous users, but using it the first time for a new conference: Enter 39952X for the Conference ID, your e-mail address and the password you used for your old account. When you click “Login”, you will receive a warning saying you need to set up an account. Simply click “Continue”. Enter your previously used e-mail address and password combination to enable your old account access the IISA2016 conference.
- Returning users: Enter 39952X for the Conference ID, e-mail address and password.
- For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”
- Indicate Platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and e-mail confirmation of successful upload
- You will receive an e-mail with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show you if your file passed or failed.
AFTER you have successfully created the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file(s) you must re-upload the Final Camera-Ready file using Easychair Paper Submission System by JULY 20, 2016 (Firm Deadline)!
If the PDF submitted failes the PDF check:
Option 1: Submit your source file for conversion by clicking Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion.
Option 2: Read the PDF Check report, then click “The PDF Check Report” in the sidebar to get information on possible solutions.
Option 3: “Request Technical Help” through your account or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org (include Conference id: 39952X).
If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF:
Option 1: Resubmit your source file with corrections Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion.
Option 2: Submit a PDF by clicking Try again, then Submit PDF for Checking
Option 3: “Request a Manual Conversion” through you account
General Conference Important Dates
Workshop | Special Session | Tutorial Proposals: February 29, 2016
April 11, 2016 May 20, 2016
Author Notification: May 27, 2016
Camera-Ready: June 06, 2016
Paper Submission Process
Note! During paper submission, when you reach the SELECT A TRACK page, if you are submitting a paper to a Workshop or Special Session, you are kindly requested to select the appropriate WS (Workshop Session) or SS (Special Session) from those listed on the paper submission form. Otherwise, please select GS (General Sessions)!
Prof. Nikolaos Bourbakis, Wright State University, USA, email@example.com